This procedure aims at updating information provided about a sports center/arena in the event of the need to update it, and ensuring a comprehensive and accurate database of all investors and their establishments.
• The investor long in, or registers for a new account.
• The investor fills the required forms and submits the request.
• In the event that the alterations are to the commercial record which are not visible on the license (like addresses and contact information), it is enough to attach a scan of the commercial record and ending the procedure.
• If the alteration is to the trade name, the request will be received by the GSA and run through its various steps for approval.
• After final authentication, the request will be forwarded to the investor to attach proof of payment (if payment is needed).
• After approving the request and ensuring the fees have been paid, the new license is issued and may be printed directly from the electronic portal.